Monday, May 7, 2018

Entry #11 Future student of English 102

Dear future student of English 102 class, this is a great hybrid course with a great teacher. This is a shortened English class that you do in person and some online. This is great for someone that is looking to get their classes done a little faster. But, you have to make sure that you fully commit to it and focus to get it done and stay with good grades. I really enjoyed blogging on blogger.com and being able to open up and share all of the things that I wanted to say the way that I wanted to say it. There are many benefits to blogging one of them are that you are able to share your own opinions. The challenges of blogging are that you really have to remember the rules that you are presented with remembering that you have to have a specific tone and you have to know who your audience is. By writing blogs in this class I learned that I am the author it is me doing the writing and everyone that reads my blogs is my audience. I really like that we get to see some of our other classmate's blogs and tell them what we think about them and what we enjoyed or thought could be better throughout them. I think that doing these blogs was very useful and taught me a lot. I really liked that a lot of them were self-generated as well. Blogging is very fun and it does not have to be just when you are doing this class and there are many types of blogs that you can do, so keep blogging and make your voice be heard.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you completely that this is an amazing hybrid course that great for people who are trying to finish fast! I also agree that it does take effort and commitment to succeed in this and every class. Although I wasn’t the biggest fan of blogging I do agree that it there are benefits to it and that it does help you grow as a writer!

    ReplyDelete