Tuesday, May 1, 2018
Entry #10 The stress of adulting
Do you ever think when is the bill paying, the late night work days going to end? Well, I have news for you not for a very long time ahh. Remember those times when we were younger and we always use to say I can't wait to do whatever I want, and not have to listen to our parents. Please take me back to those years. You think that you will have all this money as a kid from working and that your bills won't take up most of your paychecks. But sadly they will :(. All the bills that I am paying for right now add up to a lot I pay Rent, Utilities, I make payments on my car that I got from a dealership, car insurance, phone bill, I ended up getting my dogs through puppies n love at the mall and let me tell you now he is an Australian shepherd so that adds up was not a smart idea at the time. I guess what i am getting at here is you have to budget your money the best you can not everyone is going to be there to help you through those bumps in the road. You are the only one that can help yourself in the long turn so make smart financial decisions and save your money while you can if you are not paying rent of a lot of responsibilities right now while you still can. Because when you are saving with all these bills it can seem nearly impossible. But learn from my mistakes and take the steps that you need to to be able to have a positive experience and be able to afford everything that you want in life it is better to be able to learn now rather than end up broke with nothing in the long run because something fell through. make smart choices. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fairly good new entries, Jadin. Your voice and tone are engaging and authentic, which is great. You have some good points and ideas, and you also have room to expand and develop those points and ideas more. Keep digging. Don't be so brief; you leave the audience hanging without creating significance.
ReplyDelete