Thursday, March 22, 2018

Me, Myself, and I telling you about who I am




Do you ever wonder who someone is? What they are trying to accomplish throughout there life, and what different dreams they have in the future, 
Everyone always asks what someone want's to do with his or her life, and you usually get a short answer, but I could be wrong some people love to talk about them self's all day long. On the other hand many people are still trying to figure out who they are to them self's.
                                      
I know a little about what I want in life the steps that I need to take to accomplish my goals and the things that I want, whats that you ask? Well here is a little bit of information about myself. My name is Jadin Temple born in Washington State and sent to live out here in Arizona about 9 years ago. Wow that is a long time!

 I am 19 years old, and I have 1 older brother. Who still lives in Washington, but is coming to vist next month. I work with children with disabilities which I love to do. I love helping others and caring for others. I have a very big kind heart, and want to do great things in life with it. My hobbies including hanging out with friends and family and being silly or taking my dogs to the park. I have two puppies an Australian Shepard and a chihuahua they are so sweet and full of life. Some of my biggest goals in live and why I am attending Glendale Community College is because, I am going through a bridge program to get my BSN (Bachelors Science in Nursing), and someday work with Neo Natal New born babies.

I cant wait until I get there and am able to say that I made it and take care of these beautiful little bundles of joy and life. I know it is not going to be easy and its going to take a lot but it is so worth it. Thank you for getting to know me a little bit and about what I enjoy.





















No comments:

Post a Comment